Location details (name, city and country):
Specific products / commodity details:
In Process FAI Engineer - custom-engineered components (CEC), printed circuit boards (PCB), and electronic components.
Describe the activity and primary duties being requested:
Key Job Accountabilities
· Creation of FAI’s for in process goods
· Creation of FAI reports in a PCBA and HLA environment
· Display strong oral and written communication skills to address quality discrepancies and non-conformances with Supplier Quality Engineers, Quality Engineers, Supervisors, and Suppliers.
Describe the ideal skills, experience and qualifications to perform this activity:
· Basic computer skills required.
· Experience of electrical FAI creation.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to interpret, receive direction and apply both written and oral communication.
· Flexible to quickly adapt to learning new tasks, moving to new areas to meet changing customer demands.
· Demonstrated competencies in: teamwork, professional demeanour, quality, job knowledge, communication, problem solving and lean principles, flexibility, attendance and timeliness.
Equipment/Software/Materials or Physical Requirements
· General office equipment and materials.
Detail any specific Standards or Specification applicable:
38 hour weeks
Identify frequency of assignment (hours per week or days per month):
Identify duration of assignment (number of weeks or months)
2 x Engineers
Estimated start date:
7th January 2019
Software Powered by iCIMS